Applying for 2017? Here's 5 things to consider.
- Look at the job prospects for the course you’re applying for – at the University of Chichester, we have an excellent Careers Team who truly care for the future of every student. Last year, 95% of our graduates were employed or in further education. Plus, we give you lifelong access to our Careers Service.
- Research the course content – if you’re interested in studying English Literature, it’s worth finding out if you’ll be reading the Brontës or 50 Shades of Grey. Our lecturers are undertaking world leading research, so they’re on top of their game. You’ll always be up to date with the latest developments in your subject area.
- The campus - if you’ve missed out on Open Days, fear not. Explore our beautiful campuses, chat to course tutors and students with our Experience Days. Book your Experience Day now.
- Work Placements – lots of our courses offer work placements which get you real industry experience, so you’ll have a huge advantage when you graduate. Employers are increasingly looking for experience, so education + experience = win. A recent Adventure Education graduate is now working to train huskies in the Arctic Circle! Check out her story.
- Online presence – have a look at what different universities are doing on their social media. This often gives you an insight into how well you’ll be heard when you’re studying. Check out our Twitter, Instagram, Facebook and Snapchat for all the latest goings on around campus.